- Funtours Jamaica offers personalized tours around Montego Bay, Ocho Rios and Negril. At Funtours, we are dedicated to providing quality service to all our customers by applying a personal touch to the tours we operate and ensure that our guest experience equals their expectation.
Country Tours specializing in personalised tours and visting attractions
country site of Western Jamaica, discover the real Jamaica with Philip!
- Caribbean World Travel Network is a destination management company working together with the well known and respected tour company Tropical Tours to bring you the best in Hotel Tours, Excursions and all your Transportation needs for Jamaica and Cuba destinations.
- Croydon on the Mountains This working plantation nestled in the foothills of the Catadupa Mountains provides a breathtaking and panoramic view of the surrounding countryside. The plantation invites visitors to journey into the majestic mountainous country where lush vegetation, wild flowers surrounds trickling waterfalls. You can capture the flavour of Jamaica while strolling through this tropical paradise. Sample exotic and delicious fruits and drinks made from them.
This highly interesting and enjoyable tour includes a delicious barbequed lunch, served with world famous Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Tropical Tours Jamaica A full service tour operator and travel agency in Montego Bay, featuring excursions, cruises and packages to Cuba and other Caribbean Islands.Also Car Rentals, Airport Transfers, Hotel Reservations and sightseeing tours in Jamaica.
- Rocky Point Stables at Half Moon Enjoy a variety of exhilarating equestrian activities including riding lessons and adventurous trail rides through Jamaican countryside, and swimming with your horse as part of the beach ride. Experienced trailmasters and great horses await you. Carriage rides; polo lessons and jumping lessons are available on request.
- Doctor's Cave Beach Club Founded in 1906, Doctor's Cave Beach Club is nestled between the Marine Park and the Hip Strip. The translucent water is known for its mineral content and our world-famous white-sand beach is clean and inviting.
More than just a great beach, the food court and beach bar at Doctor's Cave provide a variety of meals and drinks to satisfy are very good. It has a cyber cafe that keeps you in touch with your friends and relatives.
- Budget Tours Jamaica Jamaica's leading booking agent for tours, attractions, private transfers and airport transfers. Budget Tours Jamaica was created to offer travelers to our fair Isle, the opportunity to choose budget and purchase a tour,
attraction or a private arrangement to see the Island. Our Motto: If we don't have it, we will find it for you!!
Tours your very own tourguide/driver available for tours and excursions
in and around Montego Bay and Western Jamaica.
Tours: How would you like to feel the experience of a wonderful time in Jamaica, Airport transfer or tours let UTON personal tour takes you out for the time you are here in Jamaica. Say that you would like to do and it’s done! Family group, couples, large groups you name it and I will help you enjoy your stay here.
- City Tour Of Montego Bay/shopping - Depart for a scenic journey through contrasting residential areas of Ironshore. Then continuing downtown Montego Bay for shopping at the Duty Free Shopping area at City Centre and for local souvenirs and craft items at the Montego Craft Market. Travel through Sam Sharpe Square, the town’s centre which is named after one of our National Heroes, Samuel Sharpe. The history he created is interesting and filled with bravery and courage. Your Tour Guide will tell you all about it and all the other interesting features that make this tour so very interesting. Then visit Richmond Hill to catch a ‘sky’ view of Montego Bay, then travel through Fairview shopping centre en route to the Pier. You may be able to catch a glimpse of a ship in port, before taking the journey via the highway back to your hotel.
- MoBay Undersea Tours - The "Coral See", is unique vessel, is a semi-sub reef explorer, where the passengers go down into the hull of the vessel. Below, in the hull, are panoramic viewing windows, where you can see the colourful marine life and fishes of the Montego Bay Marine Park in air-conditioned comfort. Throughout the cruise, a marine life expert will explain the features of the reef and its occupants, and answer all the questions you may have. At one point, the vessel stops and you can witness a scuba diver feeding the ever-hungry reef fish.
- Chukka Atv Safari- this tour is a fully guided journey up 700 feet, explore the unique mountainous terrain, that takes you to the beautiful community of Mount Zion where you will have a tour of the (165) year old Church and visit the local bar.
- Chukka Jeep Safari - the only way to see Jamaica’s natural beauty, experience her culture, her history and diversity, is to take the Chukka 4x4 Safari. We will take you through Jamaica’s rugged interior in a Safari-Themed 4X4 Land Rover.
We will show you the real Jamaica with many a pit - stop to highlight Jamaica’s local culture including a stop at a former slave hospital converted into a church in 1846.
- Jungle River Tubing - once you arrive you will be given an orientation complete with safety tips for the ride down the river. The adventure begins at the waters’ edge where you will be assigned your tube. Our attentive guides will introduce you to the real Jamaica with interesting commentary and information while navigating the rushing rapids of the Great River.
- Rose Hall Great House - The Great House was the home of Annie Palmer, known as the white witch of Rose Hall. She has been dead more than a century; Annie Palmer still stirs memories of her reign as the mistress of the Rose Hall Great House. Cursed by slaves, she turned a magnificent plantation into a house of carnage. Countless slaves fell prey to her torture while all three of her husbands met death at her hands. The Great House is on the 6,600-acre plantation.
- Bamboo Rafting (Martha Brae or Mountain Valley)- Seated side-by-side, you sit back and relax as an expert rafts man guides you lazily down the river on a 30 ft. Bamboo raft. Your rafts man will detail the colourful folklore of the region whilst you explore the lush, tropical riverbanks.
- Canopy Tour / Zip Line - Your journey through nature will be via a series of decks and platforms, connected by traverses, mounted in the trees of the rainforest.
We begin with the complete safety briefing and demonstration of techniques conducted by our certified canopy specialist guides who will stay with you throughout your adventure. Then the fun begins with your first traverse, soaring over the Great River.
- Luminous Lagoon, Experience a magical evening at Rock, just outside Falmouth, and home of the amazing "Luminous Lagoon". It is one of the most spectacular sights to be found in Jamaica. The water illuminates when agitated and you can
see the outline of fish as they swim around. Words fail to do it justice.
- Bellefield Great House and Garden - Its Estate have the distinction of being one
of the oldest sugar plantations in Jamaica. Owned by the Kerr- Jarret family of the Barnett Estates, the Great House and its Sugar Mill were built in 1794. The Kerr-Jarrett family have played an integral role in the development of Montego Bay and our access to the Estate provides us with a unique window into a very vibrant and lucrative period in Jamaica’s history. The newly revamped Bellefield “Taste of Jamaica” tour focuses on the history of Jamaican cuisine with an emphasis on guest participation and interaction.
- Irwin Park Gardens Tour Jitney Ride or Nature Walk We offer two tours, the Nature Walk Tour – for the fitness enthusiasts - and the Jitney Ride Tour –
ride on a tractor drawn jitney through the farm. Once on the trail, on the jitney or the nature walk; you’ll see the Montego River which bisects the property and numerous plants and fruit trees – banana, avocado, coconut etc. The tour then continues to the waterfalls; following this a brief walk by the Rastafari Village; then it’s on to the animal areas. There you will see a variety of birds, chickens, goats, pigs etc; then we move on to tasting jelly coconuts before boarding the jitney or walking back to the main area for lunch. Walking: approximately 10 minutes from the cruise ship pier and 5 minutes from Westgate; 30 minutes from all major hotels in Montego Bay.
- Rastafari Indigneous Village Rastafari Experience, educational, cultural, peaceful eco-tourist. Guided walk on trail through Montego River Gardens, across river, through riverside trail along fruited paths up to Village populated with authentic Rastafari family, drumming, dancing, making craft, cooking, working in the healing herbal garden, planting in the organic garden. Share, discuss, reason, chill with us for a while before returning to the world.
- Animal Farm is the place for the nature lover. It is Jamaica's newest animal sanctuary and nature retreat where you can explore the habits of exotic birds, learn about solar electricity or relax by the river with a cup of tea from our herb garden. Solar Power for electricity, generate Bio-gas for cooking and refrigeration and use compost instead of commercial fertilizers. E-mail: email@example.com
- Rustic Jamaican Adventures At the Eldin Washington Ranch - We start with a brief orientation after which guides will allow you to feed the beautiful peacocks, turkeys & roosters, while you interact and take memorable pictures. Whilst tasting Jamaican fruits in season as well as learning about our medicinal trees, (Noni, Aloe Vera, Lemon Grass, Peppermint, etc.). Then take a seat on your Jamaican Donkey Cart.
See our 18th. Century sugarcane mill and learn about sugarcane planting, usage, Frome Sugar Factory, (Jamaican Rum). See our amazing ostriches, goats, horses before you go fun fishing. As you ride through the mangroves, you take pictures of the wildlife and many water birds. This is a “True Nature Lovers Paradise”. You will certainly enjoy a special Jamaican lunch on our rustic & unspoiled one Mile Beach, then go swimming (optional) and horseback riding (optional) before boarding
your bus for the return journey.
- Windsor Caves - At the deepest point traversable in the Cockpit Country is the minuscule hamlet of Windsor, best known for the nearby Windsor Caves and the Windsor Research Centre. In the 1700s, the Windsor Estate was part of the vast landholdings of John Tharp, who operated it as a cattle farm. The Windsor Great House was built in the late 18th century, on a site that may have been used by the British as a military base because of its strategic location on the edge of the forbidding terrain of the Cockpit Country. Just a step away from the great house grounds is an old trail that crosses the Cockpit Country. Mike and Susan, the scientists who operate the Windsor Research Centre, are always willing to share information about the preservation and conservation of the Cockpit Country.